An ISO 9001-2000 certified company engaged in providing Pipes, Fittings and allied products as per the requirements of industrial applications.
Empowered by sound manufacturing unit, all modern plant & machinery, and in-house laboratory with modern testing equipment, we, Tulsi Extrusions Ltd. are offering Pipes And Fittings as per the requirements of various industries. Incorporated in the year 1994, we are a top notch manufacturer and exporter of Pipes And Fittings that cater to the requirements of agriculture, irrigation, drainage and plumbing, industrial outlets, roof water harvesting and vegetable transporting. We have our branch offices at Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nanded, Solapur, Sangli, Ahmednagar, Indore, Lukhnow, Raipur, Jaipur, Kolkata, Surat, Belgaun and Tiruvannamalai. All the products are promoted under the brand name 'tulsi'.
We are able to offer the ordered gamut to client's destination on time. Moreover, we possess ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 9001:2008 certification and hence we offer only the qualitative products that conform to the international standards.
We are a client centric organization that has distinguished itself from all other competitors of the world. Our team of experienced technicians, hydraulic engineers and marketing personnel is working in close coordination with each other; assisting customers in selecting the right products as well as providing after sales services. For the convenience of our esteemed clients, we provide easy payment mode options to them. Moreover, owing to the transparent dealing and customer centric approaches, we are able to achieve the membership of Indian Export Import Organization Council, Mumbai and MIDC PVC Pipe Of Indian Standard (BIS).
Our vision is to become a renowned manufacturing company of Pipes and achieve optimum client satisfaction. Our business slogan is "Let's nurture the Green Era..." and hence, our aim is to give fair return to stakeholders by way of discharge of our social responsibilities.
Giving our best services and products that help consumers and businesses achieve their goals; our vision is to be achieve strategic technological development in consonance with world leaders. Following our business mantra as "Leadership is not about the size of your organization or layout of your office but its all about the depth of your commitment and your passion to get things done", our objective is to produce quality products by best utilization of available resources. Also, we have the objective of sustaining continued growth by making available our products at best competitive prices. Moreover, our vision is based on following commitments:
- Optimum utilization of resources
- Outstanding service
- Strategic growth
- Social responsibility
- Customer satisfaction.
In 1994, we began our operations as a Private Limited Company under the name "Tulsi Extrusions Private Limited”. Following year, our company was converted into a Public Limited Company and its name was changed to "Tulsi Extrusions Limited". The fiscal year 1994-1995 saw the set up of our first production facility at Jalgaon. It started commercial production in the consecutive fiscal year. At that time, a wide range of PVC Pipes and Fabricated Fittings were manufactured in it.
Some of the other important achievements for us in the succeeding fiscal years are listed below:
- 1995-1996 : First machinery was purchased with an installed capacity of 1,440 metric tonnes
- 1996-1997 : Another machinery was purchased, raising the installed capacity to 3,000 metric tonnes
- 2005-2006 : We completely took over the specified assets and liabilities of M/s. Tulsi Pipe Industries (a partnership firm). This increased our overall installed capacity to 6,000 metric tonnes.
- 2006-2007 : Another machinery was purchased for the manufacturing of ASTM Plumbing Pipes
Our Board of Directors include skilled personnel, who are highly experienced in their respective field of work. They are the strength of our organization that has distinguished us from all other competitors of the world. The brief of Board of Directors is as follows:
- Mr. Omprakash Jhavar - Chairman (Independent & Non-Executive), graduate in Mechanical Engineering from Vikram University
- Mr. Pradip Mundhra - Managing Director, a graduate in Commerce from Calcutta University
- Mr. Sanjay Kumar Taparia - Whole Time Director & Chief Executive Officer, a graduate in Commerce from Calcutta University
- Mr. Gopaldas Maheshwari - Non Executive Director, a Bachelor of Science, a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Mr. Jaiprakash Kabra - Independent & Non-Executive, a Bachelor of Science, Master of Labour Studies and a Diploma holder in Training and Development
- Mr. Rajesh Jhunjhunwala - Independent and Non-Executive, completed B.Com (Hons) from Patna University and is also a fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accounts of India.
To meet the varied requirements of our clients, we have appointed a dexterous team of professionals for our organization. Our team comprises experienced technicians, hydraulic engineers and marketing personnel, who are capable of offering best solutions to the clients. The brief of our team members is as follows:
- Mr. Khinwanmal Lohiya - General Manager (Administration), holds a Bachelor Degree in Commerce from Calcutta University
- Mr. Satish Charkha - General Manager (HR, Administration & Public Relation), holds the bachelors degree in commerce from WASIM , Nagpur University
- Mr. Mohammed Aslam - Manager (Quality Control), holds a Bachelors Degree in Science from Roorkee University & Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Roorkee, U.P. Technical Board, Lucknow
- Mr. Chandika Dutta Mishra - Manager (MIS), holds a Bachelor Degree in Commerce from T.M. Bhagalpur University
- Mr. Sudarshan Taparia - Finance Controller, Company Secretary and a Chartered Accountant, holds the Bachelors Degree in Commerce from St. Xavier’s College, Calcutta University.
To cater to the increasing requirements of our customers, we are engaged in offering a wide range of products. Fabricated using PVC resin, HDPE, LLDPE, PP and LDPE, our complete array is used in irrigation sector, industrial sector, infrastructure and housing sector. We offer our range that includes:
SWR (Soil Waste and Rain Water) Pipes and Fittings
PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) Pipes and Fittings
ASTM Plumbing Pipes and Best Fit Plumbing Pipes and Fittings
Sprinkler Irrigation System
HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) Pipes
Drip Irrigation System
CPVC Pipes & Fittings
Elastomeric Sealing Pipes
Inline & Online Drippers
PVC Moulded Fittings
PVC Fabricated Fittings
We are an ISO 9001:2000 and an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and therefore, we have been maintaining quality management systems in our business activities since 2002. Being a quality conscious organization, we are following international quality norms in developing premium range of Online Drip Irrigation System, Best Fit Plumbing Fittings, Suction Pipes, Garden Pipes and others.
We have hired a team of quality analysts, who are highly experienced in their respective domain. They ensure that quality is maintained at all stages of business operations, starting from procurement of raw material, manufacturing, till the delivery of consignments. We also call upon third party inspection team, which further tests our each product carefully to make sure that only the flawless range is provided to the market. We also ensure that the entire testing facilities are in conformity to IS:4985-2000, BIS and ASTM standards. Some of the major tests include:
- Visual Appearance Test
- Dimensional Assurance Test
- Impact Test
- Chemical Test
- Mechanical Test.
To maintain high quality in our products, we have received following list of registered trademarks from Trade Mark Registry, Mumbai:
- Trademark No. 1613092 by name and style of "TULSI" Round Logo
- Trademark No. 1613000 by name and style of "Tulsi" Brand name
- Trademark No. 1613095 by name and style of "Tulsi Srpinkler pipe , HDPE Pipe"
- Trademark No. 1613095 by name and style of "Tulsi Drip Lateral & Dripper Pipe"
- Trademark No. 1613094 by name and style of "Tulsi Suction Pipe"
- Trademark No. 1054294 by name and style of "Super GOLD TULSI"
- Trademark No. 1613093 by name and style of "Let's nurture the green era...."
Located at the Jalgaon District under the area of Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation, our three manufacturing units are capable of meeting the exact requirements of clients, as per their specifications. This unit is equipped with all the latest machines and equipment that enable us to offer a wide assortment of PVC Pipes, Column Pipe, Fruit & Vegetable Crates and other products, as per industry demands. The installed machinery is capable of manufacturing bulk products, within the set time. Some of the major machines include:
- Extrusion machines
- Cooling towers
Our customer centric approach, cost-effective solutions and excellent after sales services enable us to acquire many clients, who are based in various countries of the world. Some of the esteemed clients are;
- CIDCO (City & Industrial Development Corporation)
- MJP (Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran)
- Mumbai Municipal Corporation
- Karnataka Urban Water Supply & Drainage Board
- Government Of Rajas Than Commissionerate of Agriculture, Rajasthan, Jaipur
- Krishi Abhiyantric Sanchalaya Office Complex, Bhopal
- Maharashtra Jalswaraj Pradhakaran
- Bhumi Vikash Bank, Rajasthan
- Surat Municipal Corporation, Surat, Gujarat
- Chhatisgarh Rajya Beej Avam Krishi Vikash Nigam Ltd., Raipur, Chhatisgarh
- Maharashtra Small Scale Industries Corporation (MSSIDC).